Publishers, please take note of the following Facebook update:
Facebook now requires publishers to create their own developer accounts to receive payments. We understand that this is an unexpected transition.
However, we’ve come up with an easy way for you to set up a developer account on Facebook.
Simply follow the instructions below:
- Create a developer account on Facebook.
- Press "Create Developer Account" and accept the terms.
- Add Appodeal Apps account as a friend.
- Create company on Facebook.
- Fill in all of the required information and add Appodeal Apps as admin.
- Fill in the link to your Facebook account and the name of the company created in step 3 on the Appodeal website.
- We will give your account admin rights for all of your apps.
- You also need to upload Tax Forms required by Facebook in Audience Network - Payout - Account Information in App settings.
What’s in it for you:
Increased control over your account
Ease of managing funds directly
Simple set up over Facebook with 24/7 support from our team
Our support team will be 100% available to you as we work to meet the new Facebook requirements. Please don’t hesitate to contact us through Intercom or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.Finally, we thank you for your patience and understanding. Though this transition will take a little time and effort, we look forward to continuing to provide you with the best in monetization.